If you are not happy with any aspect of our services please see below our complaints process.
Firstly, please contact the person who is working on your case or their manager to discuss your concerns and they will do their best to resolve any issues at this stage.
To make a formal complaint, please contact the Compliance department with the details. You can use our dedicated email address email@example.com
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman. What will happen next ….
1. Your compliant will be acknowledged within a maximum of 2 days of receiving it and we will send you a copy of our complaints procedure.
2. A member of our Compliance department will then investigate your complaint and contact you by phone
. 3. Upon completion of the investigation, the outcome along with our findings will be communicated to you in writing and may include suggestions for resolving the matter.
4. We aim to investigate and respond to all complaints, where possible, within 21 working days of acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
5. Upon receiving our response, if you are still dissatisfied, you should contact us again within fourteen days . we shall then review this again
6. We will let you know the outcome within 14 days
7. If you are still not satisfied then you may want to seek legal advice
Disclaimer: Arrow Car Hire Uk London Limited Registered in England No. 12683567. Registered Address: 57 Hallsville Road, London, E16 1EE